Navy Blue Chevron

Search This Blog

Sunday, July 29, 2012

July 29, 2012


Opening Song: Search, Ponder and Pray (p109)
Closing Song: I'm Trying to Be Like Jesus (p78-79)


Wiggle Songs: Do As I'm Doing (p276)


Program Song: 
Review Songs: As a Child of God (outline), Choose the Right (Hymn 239), Stand for the Right (p159), I Feel My Savior's Love (p74), When I Am Baptized (p103), Nephi's Courage (p120-121), The Wise Man and the Foolish Man (p281)
---------------------------------------------------
Identify the doctrine: Review Day!


Help the children understand it:
  1. 3 minutes - Sing Wiggle Song (remind children that we can be silly but need to still be reverent in Heavenly Father's house).
Listening and Singing Experiences:


Junior/Senior Primary
  1. 15 minutes -  Summer Primary Olympics 
    • Introduce Olympics - where, fave sports; we're going to have our own Olympics! 
    • High Jump (swimming, running, cycling, rowing, basketball) - place events in varying heights, have kids jump up to reach them, while singing act out different events
    • Volleyball - sing songs while keeping the balloon in the air
  2. Fast finisher - Songs of the Heart

Nursery (following singing time, go into Nursery and sing the following songs with them)
  1. Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam
  2. Give Said the Little Stream
  3. I Feel My Savior's Love
  4. I Love to See the Temple
  5. Families Can Be Together Forever
  6. I Am a Child of God

No comments:

Post a Comment